Thursday, April 25, 2013

Blind date is on!

Ok so... my mom has stressed me out beyond belief. I have to figure out  a way to get from my house to the prom that is 45 FREAKING MINUTES AWAY.... and then back to town to the movie theater and then a ride from the theater to home.... joy. the prom is next weekend..... so this week has gone down hill with stress up the wa-zoo. but...

saturday i still get to go on the blind date!!! My friend chandler won't be coming, but she says the girl i'm meeting will be there. So now we just have to come up with a time and a certain meeting point. I'm thinking the farris wheel and i just need to know the time!

so this girl, lets call her K, knows what i look like; chandler showed her a pic of me (i have no idea what pic it was.... so for all i know it looked like crap >.< ) and told her about me. i don't know what chandler told K, but she said it was all good.

From what i know of K, i havn't seen a pic of her, she is slightly taller than me, red hair, green eyes, really pretty, smart, likes art, and acting, and literature.... she sounds awesome.

here the thing... we are both shy. LOL. i will either be really shy or really yper.... either way i have no idea what to do or say or anything!! haha... this is my first ever blind date! i'm excited :3

now here is the big question: what do i wear?

No comments:

Post a Comment