Tuesday, April 30, 2013

whoo...

well, i need to talk a little bit on two things.
one: i need to work on my energy work. i still suck at it and this last time, i tried drawing my friend's back pain into my hands and then releasing it to heal within the earth... my hands were stinging for a good 5 minutes afterward. so i need to work on that a bit... i still am not able to do anything major. I feel the effects of the energy work every now and then when i do it, but the people i'm trying to help don't feel and better. :/

two: my friend jacob. Jacob is a guy friend of mine that i flirt with for fun. we both flirt and we both know thats all it will ever be since he is a guy and i'm a lesbian. we both have fun. He likes to mess with me by leaning in as if he is going to kiss me and then pull away at the last minute. this is usually fine except earlier today he hugged me (his is a GREAT hugger) and he acted like he was going to kiss my neck. As usual i figured he's just fucking with me, but maybe i imagined it, but i swear i felt him actually kiss my neck.  plus a teacher was coming and this teacher knows i'm gay, yet if he saw me and jacob he might think we were actually doing something or that we are together and i really don't want that to happen. I don't want people to think that i'm just going through a gay phase, because i have already had to fight that battle, i don't want to have to do it again.

i still feel my face heat up when  i think about it >.< haha

whoo...

No comments:

Post a Comment