Monday, July 28, 2014

4 AM

so...over at Calvin's with Joey and i bleed through my pad....i put on my last one (in my purse) and have to ask the boys if they will take me to the store to buy some pads... that was at 1 AM.

we come back to the house at 4:30 ish.

what did we do for the three hours?

Drive. Talk. Listen to music.


Joey re-taught me how to drive basically and i now can do a three point turn again.

i've somewhat discovered some stuff about calvin through our talks. I think what he really needs is a good push.... he is caught in transition with nowhere to go.

Joey.... might be an otherkin? like me... although i don't like to refer to myself as that because i feel like i'm being presumptuous. me = elf/faerie him = werewolf (not the man by day wold by night kind... refer to previous blog about werewolf)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
funny thing. Joey is interested in my way of thinking... spiritual wise. at least it seems so.

Maude declared herself pagan after meeting me. Joey is headed in that direction.  but i swear i'm not out to convert people... idk. makes me think back to one of the things i read about otherkin... "you might be an otherkin if... people tend to discover themselves around you.

NOT that i'm taking ANY credit for other people's self discovery. AT ALL. just a coincidence i noticed.

for joey to read:

1. http://pixieluv4.blogspot.com/2013/08/otherkin-and-me.html
2. http://pixieluv4.blogspot.com/2013/08/yesim-still-going-on-about-this.html
3. http://pixieluv4.blogspot.com/2013/08/againmore.html
4. http://pixieluv4.blogspot.com/2014/03/otherkinyesagain-im-weird-i-know.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I feel like i can really trust the boys. like...they are so amazing. we may not have the exact same sense of humor, but they are really cool. i love them to pieces <3 and i feel like i'm getting closer to them :3

i miss Ashley... havn't talked to her or seen her pretty much since graduation weekend.  Maude has seemed busy as well. havn't talked to her really. Racheal is gone.

its sad but my social life pretty much revolves around my 2 dorks ;)


...
...
.
.
.
.


its four o clock in the morning....
the conversation was soaring....
but i headed to the bedroom,
cuz i figured i needed a snoooze.

^ if you don't get that then its okay...

(its 5 o clock in the morning, the conversation got boring, you said you were headed to bed soon, so i snuck up to your bedroom....no? okay.)

No comments:

Post a Comment