Tuesday, July 1, 2014

busy busy bee

switching rooms with my little sister...(that means a LOT of PHYSICAL LABOR...and let me tell you... it is HOT as hades!!!!! but.....) I can't wait to make it mine :3

 i'll actually set out a space for my make-shift alter/gods&elements area :3
i can put up some of my art :)
i need to get some more wall decals and put up my inspirational quote stuff :)


plus i'm having my first dinner party tonight... its just me, mom, Carson and Gerald (his exotic boyfriend) but i'm making all the food and such! i'm hoping it goes well! :D

..
..
...
...
....

...
.
.
.

not going to lie...whenever i think dinner party i think of Hannibal...
when my mom said "you're throwing your first dinner party" i thought "hmm... i need someone rude...."

XD


No comments:

Post a Comment