Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Best Memory

okay so in Societies class, the teacher mention how often we wish our best memories had lasted longer.

i have two... formerly my best memory had been that relaxing day outside, listening to music, burning incense, and just relaxing with Racheal one afternoon.

but the first thing that poped into my head when he said best memory, was the beach trip with Kasey, Kit, me and Jake.

which has made me a bit sad.

i'm over jake. i really am. our relationship is dead. the end.

i just sometimes miss my former best friend.

tat day at the beach, throwing sand and wrestling, and laughing, and it was just pure happiness. that day was pure happiness.

and instead of being happy when i remember it, i feel sad.


which that fact in itself is sad.

ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment