Friday, November 21, 2014

effort

okay so this morning i actually put some effort into my appearance.


  • i put on eyeliner (i was half asleep - but i did it. came out not horrible)
  • i parted my hair to the side, which looks better than my center part i've been having.
  • i wore some pants that would go with the light khaki colored boots i have and that make my butt look good.
and you know what?

idk if she even noticed. 

she looked fabulous. as always. 

anyway...so she might have looked at me.


i could have sworn she looked at me, but i only saw it from my perifrial vision. 

and not like a glance at me, like she was actually looking at me.

but maybe not..


GRR

and you know what? i saw her in the bathroom about an hour later and was about to ask her to eat lunch with kayla and me, but because we were in the bathroom, i didn't. i was hoping she would be in the hall, afterward, but she was already gone...


darn.

so next time i get a movie group together, it won't be a scary movie, i'll invite her. 




**this is the cute girl from societies from around the world that i'm talking about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment