Friday, November 14, 2014

first time.

okay so the world is full of firsts....first kiss. first love.... tonight i had a first.

my first car accident.

i was driving to work and the car in front of my stopped to turn...only...THEY DIDN'T USE THEIR FUCKING TURN SIGNAL so i just bareley stopped in time NOT to hit them....


soi let out this audible sigh of relief and then guess what?

BIG FUCKING BOOM.

a guy read ended me.

at first i didn't know what happened....

my head got flung forward and then slamed back.

i was kinda dazed and i though i had blown a tire until i realized thats not how the car would have reacted.... someone just hit me.

someone just hit me.

not proud of it....i burst into tears.
after 30 seconds of crying i got ained control of my body and got out the car.

no one was hurt...

mu head hurt but not bad at all. i barley noticed it.


i called my mom, she told me to call 911 who then transfered me to the highway patrol.

thirty minutes later my mom was there.... about fifteen minutes later the cop showed up.

the guy told it exactly as it had happened because i was a bit too shaken up to get my words right.

but because i didn't have a certain kind of insurance....collision?.... my insurance won't fight his to make sure damage is covered.

so me and my mom will have to make sure shit gets sorted out.


its been almost 3 hours since the initial accident.

i've iced my neck and taken some meicine to help with pain...

my neck hurts. my head hurts. i'm not happy...

but i am hppy no one was hurt.
yay.


yay,,,


firsts.

always fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment