Tuesday, June 23, 2015

A fever you can't sweat out

So I woke up at 4;45 this morning after going to bed at like... 12. Wide awake... I couldn't fall back asleep because my body was too hot and the air was too cold. Even though I didn't have the fan on.

I eventually fell back asleep until 7 when I got ready and went to give a tennis lesson. I had to end that short because I was dizzy. REALLY dizzy. I came home not even 10 minutes and was passed out on my bed.

It was like I was drugged. My head was so heavy and it was like my eyes were the center of the weight, I could feel them in the back of my skull.

I slept for at least 3 hours. Everytime I woke up I was drenched in sweat.

I got up and in the shower, and I was fine for about 2 hours. Hot but fine. 

Then I felt the heavy druggedness again.

Mom called and I meantioned how I was feeling. She told me take my temp... 99.9.

That's after I had some cool tea and ice to drink about 15 minutes before.

Ugh. I can feel the heat radiating from my eyes and the base of my skull.

No comments:

Post a Comment