Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Wings

So once, a while ago, when I was relaxed  at the computer a felt the sensation of wings. Heavy, big wings. It was so strong I could feel the air touching the feathers. If I flexed and could feel them move. But as soon as I tried to focus on them the feeling faded.


Just now I was daydreaming and dancing around and I felt it again. And it lingered!!! The only thing was that I couldn't tell if I was feeling wings or if my PSG was just hanging on my back. 

So I sat down cleared my mind and used my necklace as a pendulum to ask. He wasn't hanging on my back, which means wings!!!

This makes me wonder because as far as I know, I was an elfish looking being in my most recent past life (going from signs and the form my higher self took when I met her)

Why would I have angel wings?

No comments:

Post a Comment