Sunday, June 21, 2015

Feelings for Corie

Let me clarify something about last night's post: I do have some feelings for Corie. 

I like her as more than a friend. I'm just not head over heels. If I felt nothing toward her at all I wouldn't be with her.

I miss her when I don't see her for a while, like when she went to Pittsburg. 

I'm not totally cold toward her. 
I genuinely enjoy being with her.

When I say I'm not emotionally invested I just mean that I'm not in a puppy dog, googoo stage. I'm not head over heels. I'm not "😍 " all Corie all the time. 

I like hanging out with her
I like talking to her
I like just being around her.

But there are things that interphere:
-lack of chemistry with my mom/family
-the other girl that she is wildly in love with....
- I feel like Corie genuinely likes me. But at the same time she is just saying me because I'm here and to pass time.

And I'm fine with that. But that's why I can't get emotionally attached.


No comments:

Post a Comment