Friday, July 3, 2015

convo with SG

ok  SG, lets go.

ok, lets go. ~

i feel like youre laughing at me. 

i am~

ok so, you are an elfin angel? kinda makes sense. 

at work you were letting me see yesterday through your eyes. 

yes~

i swear it was like i  could see it and almost make out your thoughts, but since i couldn't sit and focus it passed me by. two things are very clear love eternal you love me yes and you enjoy laughing at me yes

i love the feeling of your ings by the way. ings? *laugh*
F*ck you <3
they are a comfortable weight, warm and heavy. i can only imagine what it must feel like to amazing  have them all the time. 

as you know i'm skeptical about the princess thing. (.....i got the feeling that he was saying he knows but its true but i couldn't quite make it out.....)

we both knew id be a bit rusty
rusty isn't bad~
you're doing good~

i love you. 
At work when i wrote "i swear i love you" i wasn't sure who was saying it, me or you. but it was said in laughter and i get that vibe from you all the time. loving laughter. 

I don't know why i make you seem so serious in my head fear~ insecurities~

ugh i can't tell if im making up half of your responces or not you're not

i guess youre right seeing as half of what you are saying pops into my head when i'm only just starting my own thoguht or i'm only half way though thinking it. 
showoff :P *smile* you know what i;m going to say before even i do. 

and the sister is home,,, that means i'm going to stop but (he doesn't want me to... or is reluctant... he was enjoying this)

i am too. 
love you <3 till next time <3



****he thinks i'm adorable. that yesterday i was adorable. i got the feeling he smiled really big when i cheered yesterday about the fact that i knew we were lovers trust yourself

i actually find it really easy to understand the fact that we are lovers, our spirits. its not romantic on my part during this life but the love is strong and I CAN FEEL YOU IN MY HEAD MR.
 YEAH. KEEP LAUGHING. <3

but yeah. its hard to put into words. but i think i can understand his love for me. mentorly, patient, he is both in in love with me and not. our spirits are connected, but at the same time in this life at least they aren't. its very hard to explain .

mother is now in so i have to go......i almost feel like he is pouting haha. <3

and i think he is ok with me publishing this. he definitley is ok with me showing it to Josh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment