Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Ignorant and rude

Sometimes the ignorance and disrespect in this house irritates the fuck out of me.

So I once tried to explain to cara why she had almond shaped eyes. (how modern humans traveled from Africa to Eurasia then to the Americas, thus paleoindians actually being Asian) and today in a mocking tone she told my mother "Lisa says we all African after I made a comment about my almond eyes, she says were Asian" which my mother replies "but I thought she said we were African" like it was the dumbest thing she'd ever heard. 

Then before I could actually explain anything (literally I said "that's not what-"), she cut me off saying "we are obviously going to disagree so don't even start".

Ugh! If she had actually let me say anything then I could have told her that humans originally came from Africa (I know she would mention skin color in which I would inform her that people were white, skin color darkened over time) and over time travelled. 

But no. Oh no. Gods forbid either of them actually learn something that has been SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN. Or at least have the decency to let me defend my statement which was rudely twisted around and mocked.

But no. They would rather be ignorant and rude.


Pisses me the fuck off.

No comments:

Post a Comment