Thursday, July 30, 2015

Tamw

That awkward moment when you can't sleep (even with your familiar cuddled up to you) because you had an unseen visitor. 

It was a small warmth that moved... My vision got really dark and clouded over the heated area and I could almost make out a shape. Almost.


 My first thought was : faerie. But then I'm like.."Nah, it's SG"

But it didn't feel like his warmth... His warmth is zingy... This warmth was smooth.

Guys... I think one of the wee folk that lives in my house came by me. I spoke to it.. And it actually listened for a bit. 

Guys.. It was in my face. I could FEEL it... The same way you can feel someone's hand in your face even if your eyes are closed.

Guys. 

Or I'm just half asleep and my mind is playing tricks on me.

Either way it's midnight and I'm going to try to go to sleep. Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment