Sunday, April 24, 2016

operation get shit done is still on going

  • Bunger Paper
  • English Paper
  • Online Spanish Work - i ended up forgetting :(
  • Communications Test 5
  • Talk to frannie about my back and how it will affect my work
  • get missing notes from bunger class
  • Bunger study guide
  • Get meds refilled
  • Spanish review and Exam
  • English Final - upload a portfolio of all papers + a cover letter (4 pages)
  • Communications Test 6 (Final)
  • Bunger Final
  • talk to my dr. about maybe upping my dosage of medication due to the increasing number of dark days i've been having.
  • Return rented textbooks...... 
    • HOLY SHIT I CAN'T FIND THE BLOG I MADE ABOUT THIS SEMESTER'S TEXTBOOKS
    • I CAN'T REMEMBER IF I BOUGHT THEM BOTH OR IF ONE WAS RENTED

No comments:

Post a Comment