Monday, April 11, 2016

Operation get shit done scene 2 act 1

lets get down to business (to defeat....the hun!)

its crunch time again. Its almost time for finals which means i need to step up my game. I'm going to get at least two things done tonight - i will not go home until they are BOTH done. i don't care how long it takes. from 8:30 - i will be writing. 

  1. Write my English Paper - 5 pages - due monday april 18th
  2. Bunger Paper - 10 pages - due monday april 25th

but i have so much stress going on that i need to just get them done and get them out of my head. 
then all i have left to do is work on spanish and GET OVER THIS FUCKING COLD.

i am SO TIRED of being tired and out of breath and stuffed up and SICK. uuuughghghghghghg.

but as soon as i start knocking things off my to-do list i'll be able ot relax some more. 


to-do list
  • Bunger Paper
  • English Paper
  • Online Spanish Work
  • Communications Test 5
  • Talk to frannie about my back and how it will affect my work
  • Bunger study guide
  • Spanish review and Exam
  • English Final - upload a portfolio of all papers + a cover letter (4 pages)
  • Communications Test 6 (Final)
  • Bunger Final
  • talk to my dr. about maybe upping my dosage of medication due to the increasing number of dark days i've been having. 

thats a lot of stuff. 

time to get shit done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment