Sunday, April 10, 2016

Ups and downs

What wrong :
With my back hurting and having a cold I'm pretty much useless. I don't have the energy or the stamina do get carts- and Thea the only thing I'm good for as far as anyone is concerned at work. 

I don't know why but the dark clouds are moving in inside my mind and I can feel them adding weight to my body.

I'm so tired.
I have so much school work to do.
Monday I'm going to pull an all nighter in the library and get both of my papers written.

I need to get my meds refilled. 

I can tel by my cramps I'm going to start my cycle soon.

I'm still thinking about Kennedy.

I need to start on bungers second study guide. Which means I need to get my missing notes. 

So much to do, so little energy.

So, what's going right?
It's a beautiful day.
Jacob said he could help us move the couch.
I'm alive.
Which means I can continue to be a ray of light and kindness and warmth to those around me.... If only I could get my clouds to go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment