Sunday, August 21, 2016

Abortion

So.... The other day I shared a pro choice picture and was challenged. The person said that they believe life happens at conception, and asked me at what point do I consider abortion murder. 

So I did research. And it changes my opinion. I was pro choice and anti abortion. Now? Pro choice and although I wouldn't feel comfortable getting one after 10 weeks, I'm not abortion. I don't feel abortion is murder unless it's after 16 weeks. 


I think abortions should be legal and accessible but I think that the time allotted for the procedure should be limited. The fact that some places will perform it at 25 weeks is rediculous. I was born at about 25 weeks.  I think that the limit should be 16-20 weeks.


But after doing research, I'm no longer anti abortion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment