Thursday, August 18, 2016

Faeriecon 2016

OMNIA IS COMING BACK TO FAERIECON!!!! I might end up going by myself but I'm okay with that :) 

I've already got outfits picked out and ordered! 

For good faerie day, I'll either wear my elven green pants or my fake brown leather pants with boots.... Along with: 


And 

I also plan to give myself wings, but I would need to go to the fabric store and find a very light and clear material. I'll safety pin the tips to the top and tie the other ends to my wrist to make my wings. I can do the same thing to my evening gown for the ball. 

On bad faerie day I plan to wear this dress, with this skirt, so that the wings from the dress look like they come from a shirt and not a dress. The skirt is high waisted so that it goes up to my bust, covering the dress. 


And the skirt:




Now..... For the  evening masquerade balls. 

Good faerie ball (with the fabric wings) 


And this mask:

And for bad faerie ball I will wear my red medieval dress that I wore last year.





No comments:

Post a Comment