Friday, August 19, 2016

Dance

so today i went dancing at crave. the local gay bar where the cute bartender works. i actually didn't go to see her, in my defense, i went to go see the drag shows. afterwards though, the bartender was off and danced with us. She pulled me off of the wall prety much (i was wallflower dancing, just swaying my hips and looking scared) and just danced with me. not the usual way either, not the grinding and club dance, but carefree type of dancing. she even spun me. afterward she busted out with some wicked dance moves and i ended up kicking my shoes off and just letting the myusic move my feet.....


and i danced. not the normal dance, but my dance. the type of dancing i use to do home alone at the house to my folk music. the kind of dance i did that put me in a trance at the last omnia concert. if i hadn't gotten interrupted who knows, maybe i would tranced out again? but as is, one of the girls that was hanging out with us, said i looked like i was doing a gypsy dance.


i havn't done that kind of dancing in two years ever since the trance.


i'm so happy its like a spell has been broken. i havn't been able to actually dance ever since that time. but i did. tonight i did my dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment