Monday, November 21, 2016

bunch of thoughts - couldn't decide one a title

this blog will be in sections....a few mini blogs all put on the same post haha


I
I just got done critiquing the work of my classmates, one girl in particular i really went to town on. I wasn't mean but I was straight forward about what the issues with her paper were. I really wanted to educate her on what was wrong with the paper, all in all it should be an easy fix. But with only a few lines she went from literary journalism to an argumentative paper. BIG difference. And i did my best to point out where she needed more research and where things needed to change in order to be the correct form for the assignment. I wasn't harsh, and i even complimented her writing skills.

guys....

if this si what it would be like to be a writing mentor.... i REALLY hope i get the job next semester.

II
I have so many papers to write.... as seen in previous post. But i just read several essays and i cleaned today and ran errands. And i'm probably going to tackle some spanish.... maybe not. probably not. I have so much to do but i was productive today and i kind of want to veg out and watch anime now. my "get up and go do stuff"  mood got up and went without me. haha.

III
I want to write so bad.  Go to a secluded area, all by myself for like... a month or two. All by myself. Me and my writing. Music. Tea. No school and no work. No outer stress. Just......writing and creativity abounding.

I can't do that here... i feel the stress of school assignments clogging the drain of my creativity.
I want to go on a retreat....have an escape... and relax. write.

No comments:

Post a Comment