Friday, November 18, 2016

....what?

okay so i want to blog but i don't know what i am and am not allowed to blog? I've stated that in many of my blog posts i blog to let off steam... thats what i am doing here.

the person who shall remain nameless, lets call them NN (no name) is upset with my because of a post i made. aparently i said something in it that hurt NN's feelings and they are mad that i actually posted it on my blog, on a "public" site.

excuse me... this is MY blog. my blog that only has 6 consistent viewers.... one of whom was already going to see said post IN CLASS. I have since reread said post and still have found nothing wrong with it. I wrote it well and am quite proud of it.

however aparently i am not allowed to share my works of writing that i am proud of? which makes no sense considering I AM A WRITER.

is it that i pointed out NN's faults, proving that they aren't perfect? oh no.. heaven forbid NN actually be human....

i'm still currently waiting on NN's reply to messages i have sent in order to try an understand the situation, but unlike me NN likes to wait to figure things out where as i like to just do it and get it over with so that i don't have to stress about it.


i have been stressing about it, in fact, all morning, causing me to not be able to focus on my studying... i am 100% sure i failed those two quizzes this morning. so thas fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment