Monday, January 9, 2017

ice

So when i found out the weather would be bad i stayed over at my friends' house. This is day 4 and last night was night 3. I was able to go to work yesterday but called out of  my early morning shift due to the amount of new ice.... black ice.... can't stand the stuff.

I'm going a little crazy. i love my friends, i do... and i even hope to move in with them at some point. but this space is not my space (not yet anyway) and i miss my own space. I miss my cat. I' worried about my mom who is sick... or was sick 4 days ago.

I'm also starving. There really isn't a sense of order here. No set times to eat and no garuntee anyone will share when they cook. I'm ready to go home and actually eat a full meal...i'm so friggin hungry.

i'm going to miss them so much when i leave though :(

Tomorrow classes begin.  whcih means today i actually have to get ready...
I need to:

  • Go home and prepare my bookbag
  • do any pre-class homework - print and read the anth theory article 
  • Print my class schedule
  • then tomorrow..
    • print and sign the spanish sheet
    • read anth theory article and write it's paper/review
Thankfully i won't have work after classes tomorrow, so i can just go ahead and get the homework done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment