Sunday, May 28, 2017

great fucking day

this has been a great fucking day.

nothing can go right aparently.


I wake up first thing to getting bitched at by my mom.

I get ready and leave straight away to go get this fucking wire for her weed eater. - which she could have at any time gotten with my card - she did that with the bird seed - why not the wire?

i get there - no wallet.
i go back home.
i go back - buy an axtra 50 yards worth (80 yards)
go to work.
find out my safe was off last night.
feel like shit and stressed all day at work.
go home.
fight FOR AN HOUR with BOTH weed eaters trying to figure out what the fuck is going on with the wire and why i can't get it to work.
realize there is a missing piece - find it broken in the trash.
try to locate the mower because I can at least mow the lawn by the time mom gets home.
can't find it anywhere.
go back to lowes.
buy ANOTHER wire with piece included.
on the way back home my cruise control stops working in my car.
get home... only to realize i have bought the wrong type of wire....

meaning i ave to go back to lowes FOR A FOURTH TIME.

all that fucking gas wasted.
20$ of wire down the fucking drain.
still get bitched at passive aggressively because i didn't do anything to the yard.

even though i came home early specifically so i could do the yard.

nothing can go right in this great fucking day.


and my new computer is two times as slow as my old one. avira won't fucking load. the finger pad/mouse area is doing weird shit.

i'm so fucking over today.


i don't even know if i want to play D&D.  i'd have to go back to that side of town and i've already used a day and a half's worth of gas.

No comments:

Post a Comment