Tuesday, May 30, 2017

meltdown and cupcakes

so last night i closed again. I was determined not to make a mistake and that everything would be perfect.


u til the safe locks me out at 12:20 instead of 1am.

all hell broke loose. there were panic attacks.

the manager on duty got it open for a few minutes, but told me that i only had 5 minutes till it had to be closed. (found out this morning that, that in fact, was not the case. after 5 minutes it would have beeped but would have been fine - oops)/. so i hurriedly count what i can see in the safe.

I don't finish my nightly stuff because i don't have an accurate safe count.

and no one is picking up their phones when i call for help.

yesterday was fine - last night was shit.

today i got my car looked at.

i have a broken transmission mount. the part itself shouldn't be more than 50$ and aparently its not that hard of a fix.

i have to go back tomorrow because they had to order the part.

Jimmie thankfully has volunteered to pick me up from the autoshop and hang out with me so that i'm not stranded.

cara came home and gave me one of her birthday cupcakes.

tonight i splurge and am taking us to go see baywatch (instead of pirates *slightly sad*).

today might be a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment