Monday, September 18, 2017

choices

so i have choices...

apply and go to grad school, get first book maybe published but definitely written. swamped with deadlines and pressure and stress for three years. i what i should do. is responsible thing to do. but i don't want to do it.

i want to run a business. I want to stay with bistro and maybe ultimatley buy into it. I want to open a witchy book and tea store with amy (maybe aaron and dakota too but def amy). I want to open the bed and breakfast with my mom. The bistro i work at, the owners want to retire soon and actually sell it over to employees and make it an employee run and owned business.

I feel like i'm destined to run my own busniess.

so.... i've decided im not going to grad school.

i'm going to work and pay off student loans. I'm going to open/run a business. and then i'm going to write.

but yeah. choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment