Saturday, December 9, 2017

plans for the future.....relationships

so. I'm thinking about taking another romantic partner.... having a boyfriend and if she's willing, a girlfriend. I think it would help my jealousy issue if i had a partner i didn't have to share. I think it would help my relationship with Ayla via my jealousy going down so our friendship would actually begin to work out.

because honestly, she's jimmie's other partner and as things stand now thats all she is to me. She's someone i get along with but i wouldn't call her a friend yet. There is no romantic attraction present, so theres really no point in trying to date her - although i have promised to take her out on  a date and i think it would be fun for us to have another girls night.


ayla would maybe be staying over at Jimmie's tuesday, thursday, and sunday nights (plus saturday which is group night) which means i would really only get to be with him monday and wednesday and friday night. which is fine.. i would still see him at work every other night.

however thats not factoring in her work schedule so it all kinda depends. but roughly thats what it looks like.


meaning i would have tuesday, thursday, saturday and sunday night with my other partner. (her and my schedule permitting.)

however i would also need to pick at least 2 nights to stay at my apartment so i don't end up neglecting my babies again.

and group night would just happen to include a fourth person, so it would be a group date night. maybe go to the movies or watch a movie. go out to eat or to the bar. play board games or cards, etc.

i have a person in mind, but i am just going to kind of wait a bit and see what life brings and just go with the flow.  Plus i don't even know if she would be open to the idea.


No comments:

Post a Comment