Friday, February 9, 2018

events coordinator

So... I think I really am in love with him.
This is terrifying and exciting.


I can actually kind of see.....a future with him?

This is also exciting.... but terrifying.

He's going somewhere with his life. He surrounds himself with successful and driven people. He is driven and headed for success.....

meanwhile I feel like i will never be able to make it past minimum wage, menial jobs. I don't know if i will fit in with the people he associates with.

I want to. Hell yeah I want to.

I've always been good with people...

But my tendency to feel inferior and intimidated is spiking just at the thought of meeting some of his friends.

but at the same time.. he has powerful freinds... is it wrong to hope that they may be able to help me?

I'm great with people.
I'm good at planning and reaching out.
Networking with people isn't hard...
its all conversation and communication.

Which means I could be a good secretary....receptionist....
OR as Maggie suggested... an events coordinator.

i looked into it... its up my ally.

I really want to do it.

I enjoy planning events
I know how to work with a budget
I know how to communicate
I want it.

That is the big kid job that I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment