Thursday, February 1, 2018

Little tears

it’s really pathetic how easy it is to hurt. It can litterally happen over nothing.

An easy light hearted conversation leads to one comment and boom. All of my insecurities rush forward.

it wasn’t meant to be hurtful. But still, there were tears in my eyes as I drove home.

Pathetic.

It’s only natural that he wake in the night and his first instinct is to reach for Amy. He was with her for years and ready to spend his life with her. It’s only natural that it should happen.

I understand it.
A part of me is sad that he didn’t get the life he wanted with her. A part of me is sad that I can’t fix that. I can’t be her. And it’s obvious that a part of him still wants that life that could have been.

I wouldn’t expect any less.

So then why does it hurt?


1 comment:

  1. If he still misses her that badly, maybe he wasn't ready for a relationship. It will hurt, and its normal for it to hurt. Her not being there is something he will have to get over to move forward with his life.

    ReplyDelete