Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Gold

okay so....

I found the place I want to move to after my lease runs out.

the only problem? I need 2 other people.
Rent is 750, so rent would be 250 a person.

its a sweet little condo, 2 stories. the bottom has a beautiful kitchen, with all new appliances and what looks like (but probably isn't) marble counter tops Plus its pretty spacious.

The living room is by the door and it is HUGE, so it has plenty of room for at LEAST one couch, TV, and book shelves.  plus probably room for a kitchen table.

then there is the upstairs...

two bedrooms.
the master bedroom is in the back, he said its about 15ft x 15ft
the other he says is only a little bit smaller because of the stair way.

It also has a back patio (good to get a grill)
a small garden (i can grow herbs!)

Also has a pool - the pool is shared with the other condos, but there aren't very many so its awesome!

it does come with a washer and dryer, and is pet friendly.


I want it.

but who?

I could ask Morgan and Cole, but no guarantees that they would go for it.
And as nice as they are I don’t really know them.
I don't want to ask them and jump the gun...

...and it’s too soon for the alternative... although i wonder if i should ask so i know to rule them out or not...

I don’t know what to do and  i'm scared that its going to go off the market soon.

but then again its been up for 44 days.



gods....give me a sign please...

Demeter... apparently you're one to ask for guidance for this? pleeeeeeaaaaaasssseee....

https://www.trulia.com/p/nc/greenville/3000-golden-rd-5-greenville-nc-27858--2025107442?#photo-6


**** Worst Case Scenario I get a one bedroom acorss town and only see him like 2 or 3 times a week

No comments:

Post a Comment