Friday, February 22, 2019

Reconnect

I need a serious reconnect with my soul.

the steps:

  1. Set your intention. --> i have been stuck on this one for a long time
  2. Feed your mind.
  3. Be still every day. --> meditate... its okay if its guided meditations
  4. Don't neglect your body. --> I severely struggle with this
  5. Approach your practice with playfulness.--> I struggle
  6.  Watch for signs. - i am terrible at this... but i'm trying to get better
  7. Connect with your tribe. --> had this and lost it. Miss it greatly. 
  8. Experiment.
https://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-22916/an-8step-guide-to-tapping-into-your-spiritual-side-today.html

suggestions from another site:
  •  Remember what you love to do and go do it! 
    • I need to get back to my writing. 
    • I need to dance more often
    • go for more walks
    • do more readings
  • Go on an adventure.
    • go for walks, explore trails off the beaten path
    • just go for a drive down back roads and sing
  • Reconnect with your dreams and dream BIG.
    • for someone named "dreaming bear" I have forgotten how to dream. I am disconnected from dreams. 
  • Expand your comfort zone regularly.
    • i need to start going to pagany things... look for cons and festivals somehow
    • I need to reach out to Mike. I have to leave my comfortzone and get past my shame... Im going to try today. 
  • Get quiet and listen - meditate

No comments:

Post a Comment