Sunday, March 12, 2023

Frustration

 bruh life is so frustrating. 


When i'm at my most cynical and anti-romance, i meet a great guy. who then deports and i potentially might never see again. If i do, idk if either of us will still want to pursue anything.


Then i ask my cards, who confirm multiple times that he was just meant to serve as a good example of what the bare minimum i should be entertaining. Then add in that i most likely still will not be in a relationship until I'm in grad school...



so what? I was bitter and cynical, convinced myself that i was emotionally unavailable, so that i would feel mad instead of lonely..... 

and now i realize that i am *not* emotionally unavailable and now im freaking sad and lonely.


bruh let me go back to not caring about love and romance and being cold hearted. 


this sucks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment