Saturday, August 22, 2015

Beautiful soul


This is a painting of my soul. Done by a gifted artist who paints what she is shown. 

It has a lot of things but here are the main things:

Glitter - coming from the sun are the blessings raining down on me from above.
Glitter - raining down from me represents all of the love, kindness, and goodness I put into the world.
Trees - are protection. As you can see... There are a lot of them. I am well protected in the spirit world.
Faeries - I am important to the fae... I don't annoy them the way I thought I did. They like me. 
Garden - the affect I have on someone. Apparently I leave people with a better atmosphere wherever I go.

And there is more symbolism with the colors but that's the gist of it. 

Everytime I would thank the artist she would say "no thank YOU for letting me paint you"

Everytime I would say "it's beautiful" she would say "yes you are"

Granted it was expensive... But well worth it.

I truly have a beautiful soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment