Sunday, August 23, 2015

for tomorrow...

OK tomorrow.
I have to get up at 7am... leave by 7:30...

i'll get to campus at like.. 8:15.

go to the computer lab and print off my schedule.

get my books.

if i have time, go back to my car and drop off extra books.
if not... keep them with me during spanish (all i need is the textbook, notebook, and my laptop to look at the syllabus )

then go drop off books.


i have class from 11- 2

then lunch.

then from 3-4 i have short story (i'm kinda nervous anout that one... the teacher got horrible reviews....  from all but 2 people..and one sounded like she would have wrote it herself...) but! POSITIVE MIND. HAPPY THOUGHTS KIND WORDS.

then i have to drop off mom's envelope at SS.
then drop off laptop charger for cara...

then go to Will and Kenzie's apartment to make DnD character :3 #3...

its all going to be fine. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment