Sunday, August 9, 2015

It's all going to be fine.

Those words came to me today.

I have been stressing the fuck out.
About getting my hormones checked.
About setting up my first Pap smear.
About what the possible outcome of my relationship will be.
About the scholarship I applied for - didn't get it.
About getting my financial aid refund in time for school.

And on top of that! I had a headache. I was tired. I was hungry. I was irritated about something from the night before.

So I wrote a note: don't forget to smile! Just to remind myself to do my job despite how I felt.

Then not even 5 minutes later, I felt moved to write those words. I didn't think them, my body just wrote it. 

It was a message, from someone.. I think it was SG because that was who I thought if instantly.

But I felt comforted. If only for a moment. 

But he is right. Everything will be fine. 

No matter what the hormone un/balance, no matter what the visit it like (I think I'll ask lady spirit guide to be with me..) , no matter what happens with Corie, or with school...  It's all going to be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment