Monday, August 31, 2015

court date

so my court date on my ticket is not there...as in the ink is not there... the pape is faded and nothing is legible except for my court fees....ironically...

i was able to find my court date from the calander on the court house website...THANK YOU THOTH FOR YOUR HELP.

its the 25th of september.

i have until 9/25 to go to the DA's office with the letter saying the guy i hit has been paid in full.
i called today and the letter was written and sent in for processing. as soon as it is processed i will have it emailed to me and i will have it mailed to me.

all i have to do is print it off, and find a time between 8:30 AM - 2PM to go to the DA's office with my $250 fee...

and then i just go to the courthouse:

Pitt County Courthouse
PO Box 8185100 W. 3rd Street
Greenville, NC 27835-8185Greenville, NC 27858

and hand everything over.... aparently....

but when to do it?
depending on if i get my letter by then maybe tomorrow morning? i don't have class until 2 and if i go early enough there won't be much of a line?

thoth i need your help to get through all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment