Sunday, December 6, 2015

Pros and cons

So... I don't understand why I'm single.

Pros of dating me: 
I'm smart
I'm funny
I'm beautiful
I'm happy and positive
I'm clingy
I'm romantic
I'm good with kids
I can be spontaneous
I'll go out with you
I'll stay in with you
I'll cuddle
I'll play with you
I'll support you/encourage you
I'll remind you to love yourself
I'll give you lots of "fun facts"
I'll help you remember a line in a song
I'll cook for you
I give wonderful massages
I'll tickle you
I'll give you hugs all the time

Cons:
-My labido is bipolar. Sometimes I'm down for it, although you have to initiate. Other times you're signed up for blue balls.
-I'm clingy
-I will tickle you.



I'm awesome...why the hell am I single?




If I'm answering it honestly? It's cuz it's hard for me to find someone.... Let alone someone I'm both physically and mentally compatible.


Physically meaning chemically. I can find you attractive but if the body chemistry isn't there then it doesn't work.

2 comments:

  1. I honestly have no clue why I'm single either. I'm a sweet compassionate girl and I am very romantic and loyal. I am way too clingy as well. I'm just a free spirit and a bit of a hopeless romantic. I think when people discover how broken I am and how much I've been hurt before they get overwhelmed and want nothing to do with me. But I have nothing but love to offer. They are so wrong in assuming that since I've been hurt that I want to hurt others. You're beautiful Lisa and I just know you'll find someone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwwwwwwwwww.... same to you. <3 -hug-

    ReplyDelete