Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Listen to the rain

Feeling anti social
Even After a good day,
Curling up in a ball
While listening to the rain,
I'm Thinking back on
what has been worrying me
Knowing that it's so much simpler,
To forget it and be free.
maybe life is simpler
Without the constant stress of sex.
I shouldn't have to try to impress
For myself, I'll be my best. 
So what if I'm so tired,
At least I have a job. 
So what if I'm uninspired? 
That really won't last long.
Companionship will come and go,
This is a fact I know and trust.
I don't mind the ebb and flow,
I just don't have the lust.
People move in circled thoughts,
Money, sex, booze...
I just listen to water drops
And think of what i know I have to lose.
I'm not normal, my body isn't at least.
My soul is the wrong species 
And my sanity is deceased. 
But I live,
Moving on and on.
When it gets hard
I'll just stop and hun a song. 
Life is short, in retrospect 
No need to focus on the shadows.
But it's harder to forget
When you don't see your own gallows.
The dark is quiet and warm,
It doesn't judge like they do. 
Society is rules continue to swarm
But I just try to let them through. 
So as I sit in the dark,
With a blanket covering up to my brain, 
I listen to the beat of my heart,
And I listen to the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment