Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Racheal is back

Racheal is back. I am so happy to have her home.

but she is getting.
on.
my.
last.
nerve.

we went bowling and she decided to spend the entire time correcting me on how i was bowling. so much to the point that i got so irritated i stopped trying and literally got nothing but - -.

and now she keeps taking my car.

she asked ONCE to take it so that she could take cara to a family christmas party. that was OK.

and tonight she said that i had given her permission to take it tonight, i have no recollection of it. I hope she is aware, i will be charging her gas money.


UGH.

and aparently i'm not allowed to contradict her, EVEN IF IT IS IN A CONVERSATIONAL TONE because its "bickering".

Racheal is home and once again, she just walks on water.

No comments:

Post a Comment