Thursday, December 3, 2015

Scheduling this out

Ok so today I will be in class from 2-6 (I can probably write in my first class if I'm discrete... Get maybe a page written?)

then in stress relieving club meeting from 6-9 - thank the gods

I need to go back to my car and move it to campus. So that's 10? 

If I write till 12 Thats 2 hours.... 2 pages maybe.

Then get home and to bed at 1-ish.... Up by 7:30 to go to class. That's 6 hours of sleep. Eh.

Break is an hour.... I could try to get some done.

Talk to dr. Bunger about writing during the movie...... It's rude but I need to do it... Combined with the break that might get me a page. 

On to caribbean class, that I can def write in. If my laptop doesn't die.. Then I have a break until 3... So that's 3 hours of writing total. 2 pages.

Work 3:30-7:30

Return to school -8. Write till 11 - that's 3 hours . 2 more.

Home by 12 and up at 6 for work. 


All in all that's 8 pages... In the next 2 days. I know I didn't want to work on it on my birthday but I think oli can manage 3 pages after work on my birthday.

Then I might actually get bungees paper done.

Thoth help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment