Monday, June 13, 2016

inconsiderate

i love my twin. I really do. but she, like everyone has their faults.

her pride and her inconsideration for others.


the very little bit of time i have actuallyhad with her, most of it was spent with feelings of irritation.


  • there was the beach incident - invited someone to our family beach day without considering anyone else's' feelings
  • she constantly leaves her stuff and trash around the house - my mom has complained about being her maid several times
  • she unplugged my phone charger, to plug up the fan and didn't plug it into the other outlet. She had her laptop charging, even though it didnt' need it.she even told me i could have unplugged it to plug my phone charger back in..... IT WAS DARK AND I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS UNPLUGGED. i found that out when i went to look at my phone and play some games only to discover it was not fully charged but at 9%.
    • i now have to leave for work and it is under 50% charged. It won't last the day. thanks.
    • the CONSIDERATE thing would have been to replug something IF IT WASN'T YOURS if you unplug it.
    • SHE should have unplugged her laptop and replugged my charger.


now she is leaving and i'm still irritated and i'm going to miss her.
and i have to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment