Tuesday, June 14, 2016

long day

it was a long day..... i've been highly emotional. Sorrow at racheal's leaving. Guilt for feeling irritated at her. Hurt from her behavior. I already miss her. More Guilt for not being able to see her off.


and then i was the ONLY customer lead at the store today. and we were illogically busy. I couldn't keep up with the amount of carts leaving the store so i spent most of my time getting carts from the parking lot in 90+ degree weather.


i came home exhausted and wanting a shot of vodka. (just one to help me relax)

instead i did the next best thing: adrenaline.

I got a group of friends together and went to see the conjuring 2.

it was terrifying and satisfying.

i left feeling relaxed and happy.


but Cara was still scared when we got home, so after hunting for a new media softward program to watch DVDs on my laptop, we watched a cute romantic comedy movie called "its a boy girl thing" and now i am even more relaxed, and feeling semi hopeful (lets not focus on the doomed to singledom part)

the day ended on a positive note.


but its been a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment