Monday, October 9, 2017

Jimmie

I've offered/asked jimmie to move in with me. Hallie really does want to move out and shes already found a place to go to. HE has until december to decide if he wants to or not.

It would be much better than Cory moving in with him...

the rent is the same. I know the electric bill would go up because he plays video games.... but I think living with Jimmie would be good. for both of us.

now there are thing i would have to buy....


  • pantry
  • 2 dressers
  • the other half of the coffee table or hallie would buy it from me and i just go get a full one
  • hallie would have to buy the other half of the TV from me - jimmie has a TV
  • a tv stand
  • towels
  • dishes, pots and pans
  • vacuum
  • swiffer/broom
  • shower curtain
thats all i can think of t the moment

No comments:

Post a Comment