Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Done with this week

I am so done with this week.
I can’t even get up today. I kicked the cats out of the room because they wouldn’t stop meowing.

I’ve had anxiety attacks two nights in a row at work.
We are going to be so busy at work tonight and we only have two servers.

I am mentally exhausted and my body is just there.

Now I have to get up early tomorrow and play host. After getting my ass kicked tonight. And it also means no building up mentally for tomorrow’s shift because I’m going to be entertaining all morning.  On little sleep.

Go to bed at 1 (possibly.) fall asleep by 2. Get up at 9. Make pancakes. Put on a movie or play a board game. Kick them out about 1:30, so I can relax a bit before I go see Jimmie.
Come home. Get ready for work. Go to work. Hopefully it will be an easy night (we have a 10 top rep, so not likely if it follows the pattern of the past 3).  Come home. Die.

That is my plan for tomorrow.

My plan for today is lie in bed until 1:45, then go see Jimmie. Come home. Get ready for work. Go to work. Get my ass kicked.  Come home. Maybe eat. Go to bed. And do the above.

There is zero chance of me going home on Friday.
The objy good thing coming is I get paid on Thursday, and get to spend all of Saturday with Jimmie to celebrate our anniversary.

I am already so fucking done with this week and it’s only half way through Wednesday.

I want it to be Saturday so I can finally have a good ducking day. And then Sunday so I can have literally no obligations to do.

Also; Mrs heathers Xmas gift is missing. It never was sent back to France. It hasn’t been delivered here. Meaning it might be in the mailbox of the old apartment which I have no way of getting into.

No comments:

Post a Comment