Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Do not need this right now.

I’m worried that sweetpea might be sick. She’s gone from feeding every 6 hours to every 3 hours and I think she has hyperthyroidism.

This can be treated.
How expensive it is to treat, I don’t know....
And if it’s gone I treated for too long then it can’t be treated.

If it can’t be treated or if I can’t afford her treatment...
I might have to put sweetpea, my old lady still so full of life, to sleep.

I’m very anxious about her vet appointment.

Plus before that I have a therapy appointment where things might get intense.
So I’m already going to be emotionally raw.
I know I am.

My anxiety manifests as anger in most cases.

I come home to my apartment reeking if weed.
I can even smell it in my goddamn bedroom.

Before ever moving in there was an agreement that smoking would be done outside on the patio.
Well they’ve broken that agreement with cigarettes- they smoke in their room with the window open. Pisses me off but as long as I can’t smell it in my room and the smell doesn’t attach to my things... whatever.

But weed is a whole other animal. And I’m fucking livid.
I am already stressed and I do not need this pushing my buttons because I will fucking explode on them.

I have already had it up to *here* with their neurotic dog that never shuts up.
I have to put up with their cigarette smell in the apartment - legally nothing I can do; this is not a smoke free apartment.
I will not tolerate this on top.

If it happens again, I’ll be a whole lot more confrontational. And if that doesn’t end it  I may just end up haveing to make an anonymous phone call...

No comments:

Post a Comment