Monday, August 9, 2021

2 important updates - update 2

 update number 2



The second update is that I have established boundaries from Cara. 
I do not wish to see what she does so I unfollowed her on all social media. 
As she cannot seem to go 5 minutes without trash talking me to mutual friends, I have also blocked her from seeing my social media and from seeing any of my coming accomplishments - no need to see me do well when she is so convinced I am going to fail. I don't want or need her negative commentary and judgment. 

If you cannot have a conversation with someone for more than 5 minutes without them saying something incredibly judgmental, small and narrow minded, rude, invalidating, manipulative, or intentionally hurtful... you don't need that person.  I can only think of two times that I have been around her for more than 3-5 minutes that she didn't act like a bitch in the past 2 years. Lately despite the fact that I have been HELPING her she has made it her mission to do nothing but see me fail and cause me misery. She does nothing but speak venom to me and I'm tired of letting in her poison. 

After the last "fight" (She insinuated I am a threat to myself and those around me because I have bipolar and of a blog post I wrote YEARS ago while unstable... pretty sure I already wrote a post about it... all I did was stand up for myself) she decided she was going to punish me and "make me regret" fighting with her by cutting me out of her life... talk about narcissism. 

She wants to punish me for ACTUALLY standing my ground, which I chose not to do in front of her guest, and instead texted it to her so as not to cause a scene and embarrass her the way she embarrassed me. All I did was actually stand up for myself to her personal attack on my character, invalidation of my hard work, and all around cuntiness. So she ran her mouth and started telling people she has no problem cutting family off and she was going to cut me off to make me "regret fighting" with her. 

oh no... the emotional abuser and entitled chronic victim who can't seem to have a single conversation without purposefully hurting me is going to stop talking to me.... sometimes, the trash takes itself out. 

I do not feel she has any right to my life, especially seeing as she talks as much shit about me every chance she can to our mutual friends, so I have no problem blocking her on my social media. She still has my phone number in case of a life or death emergency. 

I hope I am wrong, but with the way she is living she is spiralling down for a crash landing on rock bottom and I am not offended that she has revoked my front row seat. I don't want to see her struggle; I don't want to know; she is no longer my problem. I hope I am wrong and that she gets her shit together. 

She came yesterday to get her asshole of a cat and started trying to talk shit about her roommate being pagan. So I made the comment that as long as she didn't insult the girl's religion then it shouldn't be a problem and she got so offended, asking if I was assuming she would be the one to make it a problem. Coming from first hand experience living with her, I matter of factly said "yes". So she got her shit and her cat, called me an asshole, and left. 

and as far as I am concerned she has left my life and I am free of her toxicity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment