Monday, August 23, 2021

Depressed and On a Schedule

 So... because I have hit a depressive episode that I can no longer be in denial about (hopefully won't last long) due to the stress and uncertainty of work, finances, being lonely, and the debilitating uncertainty of my future... I need to make a schedule to be functioning and pull myself out of it. Almost like a lifestyle prescription. And yes - this is for a bdsm dynamic; a friend has offered to take on a dom caretaker role until I come out of my depression to make sure I follow the schedule. 


(Ironically I have a rigid schedule I keep when feeding the cats but can't seem to do it for myself)


Daily Schedule/Requirements
- Meals:
     - 2 meals a day (one main and one side - popcorn is not a meal!)
     - at least one vegetable - will require proof (picture)
     - and one fruit (water with lime as a substitute) - will require proof (picture).
     - Have at least 2 glasses of water - will require proof (picture). 
- Take medication - will require proof (picture)
- Read for 30 minutes a day 
- Light deity candle 
- Shower/Wash my face on days I don't shower. 
- Exercise once a day 30 minutes (Dance, walk, swim, yoga) probably after work and before I hang out or before bed.  - Walk on the weekends (with amy? Dalton and the pup? borrow Val?)
- Sing at least 2 songs a day (can be in the car, shower, etc)
- Errands (will need to be asked what is needed each day and run to the store after work before coming home. Groceries, Walmart, goodwill, etc.)

Weekly Schedule/Requirements
- Chores:
      - Cat litter (tuesdays) 
      - Trash (Mondays minimum)
      - Dishes (mondays minimum - even if not a full load; Thursdays if monday is missed)
      - Sweep (Thursdays before D&D)
     **All chores must be done within an hour of being home from work. 
- Create Menu for the upcoming week (Fridays with Brigid - provide proof)
- Meal Prep if needed (make rice, boil eggs, wash fruit, etc) - Demter
- Work on a writing prompt or journal once a week. (With Lilith)
- Do a reading once a week minimum - with the host, for tiktok, for friends, etc. (With Maeve)
- Do a weekly sigil (sunday night/monday)
- Light candle for each deity once a week each day(will need to make a schedule). 
- Bathe 2-3 times a week. (let's say... saturdays and wednesdays minimum)
- Self care day - Once a week I must have a day devoted to self care (facemask, bubble bath, groom,  fully moisturize. Can do it on Aine's candle day.)

** As long as weekly requirements are met on/by Friday I can still receive a reward. 

Rewards:
- TV (the goal is to replace some of my TV time with creative activities, so if i want TV I must meet daily requirements)
- Drinks! (earn a beer when hanging out if I meet daily requirements or a night out at the bar if I meet all requirements for the week)
- Cuddles/Video Games with Dalton (Fridays after drinks at the bar)

So Far: 

Sunday - Demeter
- Meal Prep/Grocery store
- Make sigil to manifest for the week
Monday - Lilith
- Trash
- Dishes
- Journal 
Tuesday
- Cat Litter
Wednesday - Maeve
- Card readings
- Bathe (bath or shower)
Thursday
- Dishes
- Brigid's Candle after 7 pm .. or... 
Friday - Brigid 
- ... Brigid's candle before 7pm
- Menu Planning
- Drinks!!! Weekly Reward!
Saturday - Aine
- self care - groom, moisturize, face mask
- bath/shower with salts or bubbles

No comments:

Post a Comment