Sunday, October 29, 2023

Priest notes

 Priest


- Joined the military (Marines) because he needed to feel a sense of purpose, and protecting others sort of fulfilled this, it gave him a way to work with his hands, allow for travel, and live a structured life. 

- Thinks the military is a good opportunity but that it has no place in high schools, it prays on the poor, downtrodden, and naive. 

- socially liberal

- Believed that certain guns have no reason to be available for civilians 

- "A man of faith... that faith just expanded" --> I want to know more about this and what all he believes, practices, what does he wish to practice? What all has he experienced?

- Has overcome addiction

- Monogamous, but open to swinging. 

- adrenaline is a yes. 

and lets see how he reacts to the pen pal thing?


because if this man was local I would absolutely be open to actually exclusively dating him. HOWEVER I am not actually ready for that. Luckily he is SUPER busy learning how to be a mid-flight plane mechanic for the marines and has like no time to communicate regularly. So I will see if he is open to the pen pal idea and get to know him that way. 


That way I don't talk to him regularly enough to actually shift my focus from myself to him, but I can still get to know him so that if it works out where once he is done with these classes and training we do get to talk more... it will be more familiar and we can see how it goes. I actually havn't had this much interest in a person in a hot minute; like genuine interest. 


and we've only had like 3 damn conversations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment