Thursday, December 7, 2023

Reflections

 Alright so after Viking man and Airforce boy, I realized that I had a new turn on - being treated with respect. 

The brief flirtation with the Italian guy made it clear there is a big difference between politeness and  respect. 

While on this (work) vacation in Jamaica I realized another level.. sincere kindness and automatic respect to others. 

I did not realize just how attractive it is for a person to not only give basic respect and politeness, but genuine kindness to other people as a default setting. 

That level of warmth? Is that how I use to/ sometimes come off to other people? 

I’ve been told I’m personified sunshine but I met someone on this trip that personified actual sincere and kind warmth. it’s magnetizing. 

I don’t know if it’s a crush or not and honestly I don’t care either way, I just want to be able to hang around this person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment