Saturday, December 2, 2023

Romantic update

 Oh btw

I don't have a roster. I still see Steven but only as a friend. 

Its been over a month since I heard from (former) Priest. If he EVER reaches out I will be over the moon, but I do not put my life on hold for anyone. 

I had a brief stint with an Italian guy Lilith encouraged but it just wasn't for me. He wanted to be chased and I don't chase. Plus there really just wasn't enough in common for any kind of connection. He was super interesting though, I'll give you that! Probably one of the most interesting people I will have ever met - which goes to show connection is mandatory.


But anyway, nothing new on the romantic front. Still not hunting super hard, its not my top priority. But I def won't be doing casual dating. If I meet someone and I don't feel a possible connection in that first date, thats it. no more humoring people, no more giving someone 3 tries. 

Just because someone treas me with respect (bare minimum) does not mean I owe them another date.  Just because they are nice and seem really cool - does not mean I owe them another date. 

And tbh... I think I'm entering a more sapphic phase. I'm sure I'll return to a preference for men, but the preference has shifted a bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment