Wednesday, January 22, 2014

In and out

Well.. i went on a 3 1/2 day trip with the youth group to TN. I am so very jealous of christianity... they have their songs, community... but i know i am not part of that religion. Hell. <- nope. amungst other things.

The new youth pastor is great. i love him! For as long as i can remember in the outh i wasn't payed too much attention, holly did pay attention but she was always very distracted.

this guy? Andrew? He will randomly pop out of nowhere and strike up a convo with me :) and when he talks to me he says my name. That makes me feel included. I like him :) he has the same spiritual gift i have:  love for everyone without any cause for it. We both just love people automatically.

I GOT ACCEPTED INTO AGNES SCOTT. YEAH!!!!! WHOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO! THANK YOU!! PRAISE THE GODS! YESSS!!!!!!! THANK YOU THOTH!!


so:

in:
Agnes Scott
Andrew
confidence

out:
Insecurity
Jake
jealousy over Christianity.  - i will experience it at any pagan festival/omnia concert

No comments:

Post a Comment